The Gospel

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Story That Took My Breathe Away by Leon Brown




I heard a story recently that took my breathe away. Not only do I hope it does the same to you, but I also hope it gives you something to think about outwardly and inwardly.

Here's the story...

One day a Christian lady was sharing the gospel with an unconverted woman. By God's grace, the end result was that the unconverted woman agreed to attend church. Week after week the woman continued to go to church, until all of a sudden she stopped. When the Christian woman contacted her and asked her why she no longer came to church, the unconverted woman replied, "I can't go to church anymore because I see some of my clients there." The unconverted woman was a prostitute.

"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life." ---Apostle Paul

No comments:

Please Take the Time to Find Out

The audience was in shock then and many audiences continue to be shocked by it today.

The Most Terrifying Truth of Scripture