The Gospel

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Suffering Servant ~ by Believen Stephen ~ It's out now!!




THE SUFFERING SERVANT ALBUM RELEASE PARTY IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!
I don’t like sending out too many emails to this group but felt that it would be only right to send out the news that The Suffering Servant album release party is going down this Saturday February 19, 2011 at Epiphany Fellowship in Philadelphia. Doors will open at 5:30pm and the event will start promptly at 6pm and end at 9pm. I will be performing a good chunk of the album and there will be performances from the likes of Stephen the Levite, Phien, Calm One, B-Doe, Average Joe, Angela Board and more. The cost is totally free. It would be bangin if yall can make it out. If you do don’t be shy to approach me so we can bust it up!
Check the attached flyer for more info! The album was originally only available digitally but there will be hard copies at the concert! Send me an email if you’d like to purchase a physical CD and we can work it out through PayPal.

REVIEWS
Here are a few reviews of the album. So far I’ve been very encouraged by what the reviewers have been saying about the project! The first one is a video review that my brother Timothy did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF0-ddZyTZQ
http://www.dasouth.com/reviews/5102-review-believin-stephen-qthe-suffering-servantq
http://www.trailblazinministries.com/music-reviews/believin-stephen-the-suffering-servant


INTERVIEW
Here is an in-depth interview I did with Anthony Bradley, PhD Professor of Theology and Ethics at King’s College.
http://bradley.chattablogs.com/archives/2011/01/stephen-brindle.html

VIDEO
On February 5 I helped produce a music video for the song “Suicide”. I teamed up with Japhia Life and Leah Smith on the song and my man Josh Itiola (also did Lecrae’s “Background” video) did an outstanding job of filming and directing. The music video should be premiering in about two weeks! I’m excited for you all to see this video and hope it will impact and save lives!

LYRICS
Lyrics for every song off The Suffering Servant album are up on www.believinstephen.blogspot.com
Many of the songs have Scripture references for your edification and enjoyment.

Thanks for the continued love and support!
Grace and Peace,
Stephen
(If you would like to be removed from this newsletter please let me know and I will take you off.)


No comments:

Please Take the Time to Find Out

The audience was in shock then and many audiences continue to be shocked by it today.

The Most Terrifying Truth of Scripture