The Gospel

Tuesday, July 19, 2011



Our churches fortnightly men’s group study looking at Spiritual Disciplines For The Purpose of Godliness has been such a great blessing to my soul. Last night we looked at journaling which has been I think the most helpful to me so far. Inspired by George Whitefield I have compiled a list of 10 daily personal goals for me to be accountable for and examine my progress each day, which I share with you below for your edification and encouragement. Reading and considering these Scriptures alone is a worthwhile exercise (Please PRAY that the Lord would give me much grace in keeping these)

No comments:

Please Take the Time to Find Out

The audience was in shock then and many audiences continue to be shocked by it today.

The Most Terrifying Truth of Scripture